Thursday 13 December 2012

"Commission Piece`"

Thursday 13th December, 2012

"Commission Piece"

As part of my Foundation Degree one of the Units is to do a Commission Piece :-

In order to complete this unit successfully I am required to identify, negotiate and carry out commissioned work. To begin I researched broadly into potential  opportunities and examples of commissioned work that have been undertaken by other practitioners.
I have to negotiate my own commission and carry out practical work in response to my criteria. Practical work can take any form appropriate to my current practice, clients and venues have to be selected with this in mind.I am expected to be professional and ambitious in my approach to the project. The commission must be challenging enough in light of the professional nature of the unit. There must be plenty of avenues for development and experimentation.
The theme for the commission work is "LOCATION" and can be interpreted in a way which is appropriate to my own work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment