Thursday 7 February 2013

Final Days Commission Deja vu

Thursday 7th February, 2013


More images for you to see of the final pieces coming together.
I am still working on this one.



Nearly finished just adding final touches.




This trial piece is looking good, some what better than the main piece, not better but more compact and quite cute.
Mounted and framed it will look brill. But then again I do prefer a smaller picture, I like the splash of colour.


All framed and ready to go, although I did have a larger frame in mind but didn't have a mount to hand and I do prefer to frame a picture with a mount. Looks good though.



I decided to frame the small piece and I had a mount! I really like this picture this one is my personal favourite.

I just need to deliver the framed pictures to Mark at Deja vu, and hopefully he will like them too.

All went well in the end but still watch my blog, as I have a couple of pieces I will continue with as I would like to see how they finish up and you never know Mark might like them too.

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I bet Mark is delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark (and Paul too) are delighted with the finished pieces. It's been great to follow your progress and we loved being able to have some input as well. The finished pieces really capture the essence of Deja vu and Recycled especially as you were able to 'recycle' some of our items. They now have pride of place in the shop for all to view and we have had some amazing comments already. Thank you so much Carol, and we cant wait to see the other pieces that you are working on. Mark & Paul. x

    ReplyDelete